- A person or thing whose nature, value, or significance cannot be determined or is not yet known: the producers replaced her with an unknown quantity a student ensemble is always something of an unknown quantityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The label Frankenfoods is, as always, the way to get press, and a decent metaphor for the ambiguous nature of the unknown quantity.
- Morris is an enigmatic moviemaker, an unknown quantity in the filmmaker personality department.
- When I questioned one member about this, he suggested that was because the committee knew the reformers well, while the landowners were an unknown quantity.
Más definiciones de unknown quantityDefinición de unknown quantity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.