verbo[with object] • archaic
- Unload (a ship or cargo).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now when we had discovered Cyprus, we left it on the left hand, and sailed into Syria, and landed at Tyre: for there the ship was to unlade her burden.
- As Vul dried himself off from his dip in the pond, Asa unladed all the packs from the horses and donkey.
- The wharves and warehouses on the Floss were busy again, with echoes of eager voices, with hopeful lading and unlading.
Más definiciones de unladeDefinición de unlade en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.