- (Of bread) made without yeast or other raising agent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For one thing, it was unleavened bread, as yeast wasn't added to dough until the Egyptians accidentally dropped a few pieces into the mixture.
- Such items as stew, unleavened bread, and fried foods are common, whereas leavened breads and broiled foods, are not.
- A staple of the Afghan diet is a flat, unleavened bread cooked in clay ovens.
Más definiciones de unleavenedDefinición de unleavened en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.