Definición de unmannerly en inglés:
Not having or showing good manners: uncouth, unmannerly fellows
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His manners - in an unmannerly age - were impeccable.
- Yet, the possibility always remains that the signifying capabilities of the tongue, and, more generally, the body will exceed the narrow scope of its assignment, becoming rude, unmannerly, undisciplined, and uncivilized.
- Chase is weird… that would be impolite… unmannerly.
rude, impolite, uncivil, discourteous, bad-mannered, ill-mannered, mannerless, disrespectful, impertinent, impudent, insolent, badly behaved, abusive, blunt;
uncouth, ungallant, ungracious, graceless, ungentlemanly, unladylike, unchivalrous, boorish, oafish, loutish, ill-bred, low-bred, coarse, rough, vulgar
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But if unmannerliness were the sum of Stella's faults, patriarchy would not be as threatened by her as it evidently is, nor demand such a drastic restitution as the renunciation of her child.
- At last there is official recognition of New Jersey's unmannerliness in emptying its housekeeping slops into New York's front yard.
- The Latins there were vexed with his apparent unmannerliness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda