Definición de unmannerly en inglés:
Not having or showing good manners: uncouth, unmannerly fellows
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His manners - in an unmannerly age - were impeccable.
- Yet, the possibility always remains that the signifying capabilities of the tongue, and, more generally, the body will exceed the narrow scope of its assignment, becoming rude, unmannerly, undisciplined, and uncivilized.
- Chase is weird… that would be impolite… unmannerly.
rude, impolite, uncivil, discourteous, bad-mannered, ill-mannered, mannerless, disrespectful, impertinent, impudent, insolent, badly behaved, abusive, blunt;
uncouth, ungallant, ungracious, graceless, ungentlemanly, unladylike, unchivalrous, boorish, oafish, loutish, ill-bred, low-bred, coarse, rough, vulgar
- Example sentences
- But if unmannerliness were the sum of Stella's faults, patriarchy would not be as threatened by her as it evidently is, nor demand such a drastic restitution as the renunciation of her child.
- At last there is official recognition of New Jersey's unmannerliness in emptying its housekeeping slops into New York's front yard.
- The Latins there were vexed with his apparent unmannerliness.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan