Expose the true character of or hidden truth about: the trial unmasked him as a complete charlatan
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now astrophysicists began to unmask the true character of the universe.
- Kashmir Herald is an attempt by Kashmiri Hindus to unmask the truths behind the mayhem perpetrated in the name of religion in the State of Jammu & Kashmir in India.
- Once the issues are fully exposed, the other half of me is going to drop a metaphorical barrel on the debate, allowing me to finally unmask the truth.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- We are happy to report that there is no evidence to connect Howard, unmasker of CNN evil, with Rupert Murdoch.
- Heaven knows, even unmaskers may have their blind spots, and appearances may be seductively illusory.
- All are ready to play roles in Eisenheim's game: to be his accomplice, his stooge, his unmasker, his ruin.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un¦mask
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda