Definición de unmemorable en inglés:
Not memorable: characterless, boring, unmemorable buildings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a forgettable film featuring a throw-away story with unmemorable characters and unremarkable performances.
- Its replacement is yet another brick, glass and steel monstrosity, alongside so many new buildings of similar unmemorable and offensive design, in particular the hideous Leisure Exchange.
- As uninspiring and unmemorable as anything you care to forget.
- Example sentences
- ‘Her reputation precedes her,’ he says unmemorably.
- Then Hayley Evetts came on and sang some Anastacia covers, fairly unmemorably.
- Since then, the anniversary has passed pretty unmemorably each year, and I hope that continues.
Definición de unmemorable en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan