Not memorable: characterless, boring, unmemorable buildings
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's a forgettable film featuring a throw-away story with unmemorable characters and unremarkable performances.
- Its replacement is yet another brick, glass and steel monstrosity, alongside so many new buildings of similar unmemorable and offensive design, in particular the hideous Leisure Exchange.
- As uninspiring and unmemorable as anything you care to forget.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Her reputation precedes her,’ he says unmemorably.
- Then Hayley Evetts came on and sang some Anastacia covers, fairly unmemorably.
- Since then, the anniversary has passed pretty unmemorably each year, and I hope that continues.
Definición de unmemorable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.