Absolute; unqualified: the tour had been an unmitigated disaster
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's like the EU: brilliant idea in theory, but an absolute bloody mishandled, unmitigated disaster.
- It appears that the more thoughtful realise that an evacuation of a Swedish city would be a complete and unmitigated disaster.
- The end result is a response that falls into either unmitigated disaster or total bliss as to an evaluation of the state of my mind.
absolute, unqualified, unconditional, categorical, complete, total, thoroughgoing, downright, outright, utter, out-and-out, unadulterated, unalloyed, undiluted, unmixed, untempered, unmoderated, unmodified, unabated, undiminished, unmollified, unsoftened, unredeemed, unambiguous, unequivocal, veritable, perfect, consummate, pure, sheer, rank, in every way, positive, real, deep-dyed
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I did miss his nifty moves, but given that every fast Asian pop song I have ever heard has been unmitigatedly terrible, it was probably the right decision to stick with the ballad and the smooth mid-tempo number.
- It would be splendidly ironic if the one unmitigatedly good thing he had done is the one thing that would bring him down, but I can't say I'll miss him. 90% of the time he just annoys me.
- This isn't unmitigatedly good news, however, as I also have to finish off the Greenbelt talks before the end of next week, and I'm back at work on Wednesday doing student enrolment.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|miti¦gated
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda