Definición de unofficial en inglés:
1Not officially authorized or confirmed: unofficial reports said that dozens of people were injured
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So count us in for next year's challenge and let's see if we can make our, slightly unofficial, record official.
- I'm sure she's flouting loads of official and unofficial tube etiquette in one fell swoop here.
- Yet there is the possibility of an engagement, whether official or unofficial for John Brown.
1.1British Denoting strike action not called or endorsed by the union to which the strikers belong.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Postal workers were on the brink of strike ballots or even unofficial walkouts as Socialist Worker went to press.
- OVER 2,000 Glasgow postal workers walked out on unofficial strike last week in a dispute over jobs.
- The threat of losing the union machine has curbed the best union leaders' confidence to support unofficial strikes.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When we visited, the centre was looking after two baby barn owls, unofficially called Itchy and Stratchy after the cartoon cat and mouse from The Simpsons.
- The southern end was unofficially opened in October 1912.
- Estonia and Lithuania have already tied their currencies unofficially to the euro and I would not be surprised to see Denmark or Sweden go over to the other side.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda