1Not officially authorized or confirmed: unofficial reports said that dozens of people were injured
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So count us in for next year's challenge and let's see if we can make our, slightly unofficial, record official.
- I'm sure she's flouting loads of official and unofficial tube etiquette in one fell swoop here.
- Yet there is the possibility of an engagement, whether official or unofficial for John Brown.
1.1British Denoting strike action not called or endorsed by the union to which the strikers belong.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Postal workers were on the brink of strike ballots or even unofficial walkouts as Socialist Worker went to press.
- OVER 2,000 Glasgow postal workers walked out on unofficial strike last week in a dispute over jobs.
- The threat of losing the union machine has curbed the best union leaders' confidence to support unofficial strikes.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|offi¦cial
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda