- 1Not officially authorized or confirmed: unofficial reports said that dozens of people were injuredMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So count us in for next year's challenge and let's see if we can make our, slightly unofficial, record official.
- I'm sure she's flouting loads of official and unofficial tube etiquette in one fell swoop here.
- Yet there is the possibility of an engagement, whether official or unofficial for John Brown.
- 1.1British Denoting strike action not called or endorsed by the union to which the strikers belong.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Postal workers were on the brink of strike ballots or even unofficial walkouts as Socialist Worker went to press.
- OVER 2,000 Glasgow postal workers walked out on unofficial strike last week in a dispute over jobs.
- The threat of losing the union machine has curbed the best union leaders' confidence to support unofficial strikes.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When we visited, the centre was looking after two baby barn owls, unofficially called Itchy and Stratchy after the cartoon cat and mouse from The Simpsons.
- The southern end was unofficially opened in October 1912.
- Estonia and Lithuania have already tied their currencies unofficially to the euro and I would not be surprised to see Denmark or Sweden go over to the other side.