verbo (unpegs, unpegging, unpegged)
- 1 [with object] Unfasten by the removal of pegs: she hastily unpegged her washingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'd unpeg some jeans, a couple of socks, pluck off some undies, then shuffle back inside.
- You speedily unpeg three pairs of boxers on one go and lift them off the line.
- Unpeg the arms from the "cockpit" area, fold the wings on top of the jet, fold down the jet nose (it's spring loaded) under the "cockpit" and unpeg the legs (they're pegged just like on the voyager version).
- 2Cease to maintain a fixed relationship between (a currency) and another currency: the Israel pound was unpegged from its rate of 10 to the dollarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The dollar is therefore likely to decline in relation to the euro, sterling and other unpegged currencies, no matter who occupies the White House.
- Chen also criticized the US for asking China to unpeg its currency from the greenback.
- China today unpegged its currency from the yuan - from the dollar.
Más definiciones de unpegDefinición de unpeg en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.