verbo (unpins, unpinning, unpinned)[with object]
- 1Unfasten or detach by removing a pin or pins: she unpinned the entry form from the noticeboardMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With enemy bullets pinging off his gear, Martinez unpinned the grenade, slammed his body into the adobe building, and lobbed the device into the window of the structure, killing all the terrorists inside.
- It's still drying/blocking, I just unpinned the pieces for the photo-shoot.
- She unpinned the part of her hair that had been tied back hours ago and it fell free.
- 1.1 Chess Release (a pinned piece or pawn), e.g. by moving away the piece it is shielding.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here Black brings the black warlord into play, unpins the g-pawn, and keeps the rook active - you can't expect more from one Fritz-unapproved move!
- White move: rook unpinned by queen move selfpins.
- Always unpin is a good maxim, as a pin is ALWAYS a negative feature of your position, as 1 or 2 pieces have restricted mobility and a later combination may be possible.
Más definiciones de unpinDefinición de unpin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.