- 1Not trained or experienced: to the unpractised eye, the result might appear a hotchpotchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then we see skilled skaters perform a thirty foot rail-grind down a huge concrete stairway; we watch them laugh as Knoxville, obviously unskilled and unpracticed, takes a header into the sidewalk attempting the same thing.
- I wrote various things for newspapers afterwards and I was totally ignorant and unpracticed.
- It is most important (and many unpractised performers fall down here) to relocate to a simply awful site - at the very least, a desperately uncomfortable sofa but, ideally, under a thin towel on the hard, freezing floor of the bathroom.
- 1.1Not often done before; not rehearsed or practised: an unpractised improvisationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The diaries are at the heart of much of this continuing interest, even when perhaps not obviously so, because of their dogged frankness about Mann's yearning and unpractised homosexuality.
- While no one disputes Ahola's ability to lift 900 pounds, some have found his performance refreshingly unpracticed, others off-puttingly amateurish.
- Now if we feel compelled to write in longhand we are embarrassed by the unpractised scrawl that we see appearing on the page in front of us.
Más definiciones de unpractisedDefinición de unpractised en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.