Definición de unpropitious en inglés:
(Of a circumstance) not giving or indicating a good chance of success; unfavourable: his reports were submitted at a financially unpropitious time
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sachs argues, that a syndrome of unpropitious circumstances enchain the poorest countries in a hand to mouth existence that prevents them investing in their future.
- It initially had to be postponed two weeks out of concerns that the country's political chaos were unpropitious to success.
- Where the moral formation of a people is deficient, the general will malign, or historical circumstance unpropitious, democracy is quite unambiguously wicked in its results.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Born unpropitiously into a man's world, she plays the role of a woman exuding exemplary tolerance.
- The little boy, who slipped and fell so unpropitiously a few days ago, lies fretting in his bed in the cramped room.
- Their marriage began unpropitiously when the groom - intending to instruct his bride in her marital duties - took her to watch a display of graphic lovemaking in a brothel.
Definición de unpropitious en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda