Definición de unquestionable en inglés:
Not able to be disputed or doubted: his musicianship is unquestionable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Is the evidence genuine and of unquestionable origin?
- We still tend to consider people in higher positions unmovable and unquestionable, just like our kings were.
- Spartan dominance rose from its unquestionable position as the preeminent continental army of the region.
indubitable, undoubted, beyond question, beyond doubt, indisputable, undeniable, irrefutable, incontestable, incontrovertible, unimpeachable, unambiguous, unequivocal, unassailable;
certain, sure, definite, positive, dependable, conclusive, self-evident, evident, manifest, obvious, apparent, patent, proven, settled, decided
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Although most leaders were democratic in the manner mentioned above, the permanence and ‘unquestionability ‘of their status could not be denied.’
- Their claims cannot be objective while they claim unquestionability in attempting to do the impossible.
- From the outset of our candidate initiation rituals, we are accustomed to the unquestionability of our training plan.
- [sentence adverb]: unquestionably, the loss of his father was a grievous blowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Both sides in turn had matchwinning chances, but in the end the draw was unquestionably the fairest result.
- And what comes out of the oven is unquestionably, unarguably, indisputably, a brick.
- It has enlisted some good people and unquestionably has achieved some positive results for the economy.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda