Definición de unrealistic en inglés:
Not realistic: it was unrealistic to expect changes to be made overnight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It can, admittedly, be hard to distinguish between being idealistic and being unrealistic.
- He said it was unrealistic to expect tempers not to flare, given the sporting history between the two schools.
- I suppose good parents strive for perfection, which is unrealistic and unnecessary.
unreasonable, irrational, illogical, senseless, silly, improbable, impossible, foolish, fanciful, wild, absurd, delusory, quixotic;
unlifelike, non-realistic, unreal-looking, non-naturalistic, unnatural, non-representational, unrepresentative, abstract
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But it strikes me as hypocrisy that the market is allowed to become unrealistically overbought, but has to be slapped back into line when it is, reputedly, critically oversold.
- Characters were only permitted to speak in an unrealistically prim fashion, bare flesh was out of the question and certain political or sexual themes were completely taboo.
- While the movement is unrealistically static in the hospital scenes, the ‘memory’ sequences are wonderfully effective.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda