Not particularly interesting or surprising: his early childhood was unremarkable an unremarkable house
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The result is a highly inoffensive, passable sound which has its interesting, if unremarkable, moments.
- From the outside, the garden looks unremarkable: just a black, rock wall with a concealed entrance.
- The street is ordinary and the block of flats that the camera chooses to linger over is plain and unremarkable.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She worked steadily, though unremarkably, for another 10 years until, at the age of 29, she was offered a Seventies sitcom which revolved around a couple trying to live off the land in Surbiton.
- Requiem's central characters are also big city drug dealers who want personal liberty, but they have no idealistic notions about freedom, and they are unremarkably dressed.
- And it failed its first significant test last week, when both parties were undone by something unremarkably predictable - the possibility of a presidential election.