Definición de unremarkable en inglés:
Not particularly interesting or surprising: his early childhood was unremarkable an unremarkable house
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The result is a highly inoffensive, passable sound which has its interesting, if unremarkable, moments.
- From the outside, the garden looks unremarkable: just a black, rock wall with a concealed entrance.
- The street is ordinary and the block of flats that the camera chooses to linger over is plain and unremarkable.
- Example sentences
- She worked steadily, though unremarkably, for another 10 years until, at the age of 29, she was offered a Seventies sitcom which revolved around a couple trying to live off the land in Surbiton.
- Requiem's central characters are also big city drug dealers who want personal liberty, but they have no idealistic notions about freedom, and they are unremarkably dressed.
- And it failed its first significant test last week, when both parties were undone by something unremarkably predictable - the possibility of a presidential election.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan