Definición de unremunerative en inglés:
Bringing little or no profit or income: unremunerative research work
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Persistence in unremunerative employment may entitle the court to impute income.
- The export market has become unremunerative over the years.
- Its aims are to produce books of religious, scholarly, and educational value, and, its surplus profits being devoted to financing the editing and production of unremunerative works of this kind, its status is that of a charity.
- Example sentences
- He thought about the position of the artist in society, and about his rent, and about his friends getting rich in advertising, and law - not to mention as art dealers - and the ones ensconced cozily if unremuneratively in warm, stable graduate schools.
- No harp and violin, no cigar-smoking captain, no busy venders of ‘comic broadsheets;’ all dull, and dreary, and weary - looking, as men are when unremuneratively ‘hard at it.’
- First, obviously agriculture should not be destroyed by unremuneratively low prices.
Definición de unremunerative en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan