Definición de unromantic en inglés:
- In these unromantic establishments, romantic dreams are dreamed.
- The by-law proposal is only the product of the utterly unromantic and dreary administrative process of harmonizing all the old bylaws left over from the pre-amalgamated municipalities that now make up Toronto.
- Hoardings, which dot the main thoroughfares, used to look bland and unromantic.
- Example sentences
- Fish is cooked in ovens of hot stones, along with sweet potatoes wrapped in leaves, served with the leaves of an edible hibiscus, unromantically called ‘slippery cabbage’ and boiled with coconut milk.
- It used to be only in America that cities were defined rather unromantically as ‘municipal corporations occupying a definite area’.
- The threat posed by the unromantically named asteroid 2002 NT7 is an eerie echo of the plot of disaster movies such as Armageddon.
Definición de unromantic en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan