- Remove the roof of: the wind was strong enough to uproot trees and unroof about 50 housesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It was accompanied by a rapid temperature drop, and a squally wind change strong enough to uproot trees and unroof about 50 houses.
- The damage ranges from a house being unroofed at St Mary's to trees being uprooted throughout the state.
- Our house was partially unroofed, the slates lay thick upon the ground.
Más definiciones de unroofDefinición de unroof en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.