Definición de unroyal en inglés:
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is after all an ancient if rather unroyal prerogative.
- What was surprising was her unexpected, quite unroyal sense of humour, which won her many devotees.
- For her part, Gertrude knows her Hamlet's unroyal condition makes Ophelia a satisfactory match.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- About 50 years ago they got so unroyally grubby that abbey authorities would not permit even antiquarians to see them.
- I know I refer to myself as the King of Atlanta, but I want to apologize… I acted a little unroyally.
- I half expected Julie Andrews to jump out from behind a bucking bronco and tell Anne to stop behaving so unroyally.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda