- 1 • literary Not ruled, governed, or under control: men with passions unruledMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Where is the easiest route to unruled land from our current position?
- For years he and his companions had lorded over the unruled people of the south.
- It was forbidden by the colonial government to start missionary activities in unruled areas.
- 2(Of paper) not having ruled lines.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All writing tasks were accomplished on unruled paper.
- She never was able to write neatly on a ruled paper, but this changed when she wrote on unruled paper.
- Use white, unruled A4 paper of good quality.
Más definiciones de unruledDefinición de unruled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.