- Not being paid or involving the payment of a salary: an unsalaried postMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead, she was made minister for women, but it was an unsalaried post, and she spent much of her time defending the fact that a government that talked so much about women and equal pay wouldn't pay its own woman to do a job.
- Since their inception, Camphill communities in Britain, North America, South Africa and a number of other countries have maintained the principle that all resident co-workers, whether long or short-term, are unsalaried volunteers.
- Bradford Centre Regeneration has taken the unusual step of advertising the unsalaried position in today's Yorkshire Post to attract new candidates.
Más definiciones de unsalariedDefinición de unsalaried en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.