- Not able to be sold: the house proved unsaleableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The shop was stocked out with unsaleable Cantona merchandise and they all went to kids in Africa in the end.
- The NFU was also concerned that meat and milk from vaccinated stock would be unsaleable.
- She admitted to taking three Pringles from an unsaleable damaged box.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These include problems of servicing loans, high maintenance and repair costs, and geographical and social immobility caused by unsaleability.
- The references to subsidence and the unsaleability of the property are, of course, the opinions of a layman.
- The government would not be allowed to compensate farmers for the lower prices or unsaleability of their products.
Más definiciones de unsaleableDefinición de unsaleable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.