- Not sanctioned: a series of unsanctioned rallies against high local unemploymentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The study reported by MacLean et al reflects the interest in determining the prevalence of family presence as a formally sanctioned or unsanctioned practice among critical care and emergency nurses.
- Minsk police spokesman Oleg Slepchenko said 34 protesters were detained for participating in an unsanctioned rally.
- Current and former CIA officers aware of the recent decision said the suspension reflects the CIA's fears of being accused of unsanctioned and illegal activities, as it was in the 1970s.
Más definiciones de unsanctionedDefinición de unsanctioned en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.