Definición de unsatisfactory en inglés:
1Not satisfactory; not good enough: years of living in unsatisfactory rented accommodation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Teaching in a third of lessons was graded unsatisfactory or poor, while learning in two fifths of lessons was below standard.
- Staff leading these lessons were judged unsatisfactory or poor.
- More than half of the teaching was unsatisfactory, aspects of management were weak and attendance was poor.
inadequate, unacceptable, unworthy, poor, bad, substandard, weak, mediocre, lacking, not good enough, defective, deficient, insufficient, faulty, imperfect, inferior;
terrible, intolerable, insufferable;
impermissible, inadmissible, inappropriate, unsuitable
informallousy, sad, leaving a lot to be desired, no great shakes, not much cop, not up to par, not up to scratch
2 Law another term for unsafe.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Is that what Justice Fitzgerald meant by another unsatisfactory appeal from the District Court?
- That seems to have nothing whatever to do with whether it was an unsafe or unsatisfactory verdict.
- Do you invite this Court to conduct the review to determine whether or not the verdict is unsatisfactory?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He said: ‘I will request that the coroner here write a letter to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office to inform them that the family consider this matter to be dealt with very unsatisfactorily.’
- ‘On the balance of probability, although somewhat unsatisfactorily overall, I'm led to the conclusion she died from an adverse reaction to the general anaesthetic,’ he said.
- In addition, our website, though unsatisfactorily updated, has proved a valuable link with all the interested people, allowing us to get in touch with them and offering them a playing opportunity.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- All the varieties and dimensions of pain and unsatisfactoriness we can experience in this life, are not independently arisen, but can with wisdom and clarity be traced back to the roots of ignorance and craving.
- Given the unsatisfactoriness of our situation, we need to do something.
- The difficulty I am pointing to is an unsatisfactoriness involved in accepting an ' externalist ' theory and claiming to understand human knowledge in general in that way.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda