Definición de unsatisfying en inglés:
Not satisfying: an unsatisfying relationship
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- An unsatisfying relationship with a boyfriend was exacerbated by the type of women with whom he consorted.
- He had years of brief, unsatisfying relationships and even briefer flings to prove it.
- It was extremely unsatisfying and while it didn't spoil the good parts of the movie leading up to it, it sure put a horrid taste in my mouth as I finished watching it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For liberals, such explanations are unsatisfyingly superficial.
- But there is still something unsatisfyingly vague in the claim that publication and reading practices ‘affected even the most empirical and technical of the mathematical sciences’.
- This leads me to a final criticism: This is a university press book seeking serious consideration, yet it has unsatisfyingly unorthodox notes in place of proper source references.
Palabras que riman con unsatisfyingunedifying • outlying
Definición de unsatisfying en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda