- 1Not subjected to testing or investigation by screening: transfusion with unscreened bloodMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Private commercial blood banks, often offering unscreened blood, are allowed to flourish in both Bangladesh and Pakistan because these countries do not have any national blood policy.
- We used the practice's computerised records to compare age, body mass index, and blood pressure of the screened and unscreened populations.
- In fact, it does not look into the treatment of diabetes, but is an investigation into the diagnosis of diabetes in an unscreened population.
- 1.1Not filtered or sorted using a screen.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- While passengers on the flight are required to remove their shoes and submit to screening, the crates beneath their feet pass unscreened and uninspected onto the very same flight.
- After screeners in Houston wrote to Congress about the managers who sent unscreened luggage onto planes, their complaints yielded only an investigation by those same managers, screeners said.
- More than 80 bags went unscreened, one screener said.
- 2(Of a film or programme) not shown or broadcast: copies of the unscreened episodesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ITV denied this was the case, claiming that the run had been interrupted to make way for some live events (this was partly true) - and indeed the show did return after three months, but with only two of the four unscreened episodes.
- There must be hundreds of unscreened episodes in the BBC archive.
- THhe BBC last night disclosed a previously unscreened interview with the late weapons expert Dr David Kelly.
- 3Not provided with or hidden by a screen: he threw his cigar out of the unscreened windowMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I lived in a two room plywood-floored apartment often inundated with big hunks of black soot which drifted into the unscreened windows from an absolutely undetectable source.
- They were in the room, coming as they did through the unscreened window, drawn as they were by the available light.
- Windows are unscreened, allowing flies and mosquitoes to come in.
Más definiciones de unscreenedDefinición de unscreened en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.