- Not in accordance with the Bible: sacraments deemed unscriptural by LutherMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are pests in the spiritual world, just as in horticulture - unscriptural ideas and attitudes that threaten to retard development.
- He reconsecrated it to the Virgin Mary and resumed using the temple to pray for the dead, only now it was ‘Christianised ‘, as men added the unscriptural teaching of purgatory.
- For example, Armstrong's dogmatic view that the Israelites left Egypt the following night after the Passover meal, not the same night, was now deemed unscriptural.
Más definiciones de unscripturalDefinición de unscriptural en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.