- 1(Especially of a computer system) not protected against attack or other criminal activity: an unsecure WiFi networkMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He quickly locked them back, but a computer malfunction left one door unsecure.
- In other areas, it will require new locks and key pass entries to unsecure offices.
- Every unsecure network I have ever seen was run in a loose, slipshod way.
- 2(Of a loan) unsecured: it’s easy to outspend your means, with credit cards and unsecure loans readily availableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The investment company have introduced an unsecure loan facility arranged in conjunction with a national bank.
- If you have disposable income after these debts are paid, you must show in the plan how you will pay down unsecure debts.
- So far the bank has made about E2 billion worth of unsecure loans to more than 80 borrowers.
Más definiciones de unsecureDefinición de unsecure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.