Definición de unsecured en inglés:
1(Of a loan) made without an asset given as security.
- Do not include the payments you are supposed to make on any unsecured credit such as personal loans, overdrafts and credit cards at this stage.
- The loan was unsecured, interest free and has no fixed repayment date, according to the accounts.
- Decrease your debt by starting with the most expensive line of credit you have, which will usually be your credit card, then your overdraft, followed by a personal or unsecured loan.
1.1(Of a creditor) having made an unsecured loan.
- More than six years after a York travel and hotel company collapsed, unsecured creditors are finally set to get some of their money back.
- He said holders would rank as unsecured creditors in the Company Voluntary Arrangement document which is to be circulated to creditors soon.
- He said there was nearly E60 million owed to 2,400 unsecured creditors of the company.
2Not made secure or safe: the maid had been responsible for leaving the room unsecured
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As other countries up their security arrangements, they will identify goods as one of two classifications - those they consider secure, and those they consider unsecured.
- I did a lot of surfing the net (thanks to my neighbour's unsecured wireless connection).
- People should be taught to take the right precautions when using an unsecured network.
Definición de unsecured en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan