Definición de unseemly en inglés:
adjetivo (unseemlier, unseemliest)
(Of behaviour or actions) not proper or appropriate: an unseemly squabble
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was said to have killed more than one of his own men out-of-hand for lax or unseemly behaviour.
- Neither should we fear that the unsaved will be driven away by what may appear to be unseemly behaviour.
- Such unseemly conduct cannot exist without collaboration between an authoritarian power and an unchecked market.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Perhaps this attitude stemmed from some vestigial Old World notions of hierarchy, division of labor, or even the unseemliness of the music that they produced.
- They do seem to hold him responsible for some of the unseemliness of the administration.
- Livia Russo looks like she was about fourteen when the movie was shot, which lends an air of extreme unseemliness to her frequent nude scenes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia