Definición de unsentimental en inglés:
Not displaying or influenced by sentimental feelings: the speeches were short and unsentimental
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At 45, the Marquis has already earned the reputation of a cool-headed, unsentimental type.
- She talks with the no-nonsense speed of a native East Coaster and the unsentimental clarity of a clinician.
- The camera is distant without being cold, the script unsentimental without being cynical.
- 1unsentimentally adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ozu marvelously - and unsentimentally - depicts the secret society of unsupervised boys with its hierarchies and reversals, a feat helped no end by his charming young leads, who must be very old men by now, if they're alive at all.
- Calmly, unsentimentally, and with extraordinary compassion, he has marshalled the city's heroic police, fire and emergency services to admirable effect and, alas, with huge loss of life.
- Most touchingly of all, his parents, whose story he lovingly told in Ethel and Ernest, are shown unsentimentally on the mortuary trolley at the end of their quiet, blameless lives.
Definición de unsentimental en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda