- Not chained or shackled: he had handcuffs on his wrists but his feet were unshackledMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The unshackled Moussaoui, wearing a beard and green prison jumpsuit, told the judge he had not been promised a lighter sentence for his guilty pleas.
- She kissed him again and left them, unshackled, but still locked in the dungeon-room.
- His feet were unshackled, however, and tapped anxiously on the floor.
Más definiciones de unshackledDefinición de unshackled en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.