- 1British (Of the hours of work of a job) falling outside the normal working day and thus socially inconvenient.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many social workers work unsocial hours and work incredibly hard.
- The defendant had put nearly £20,000, his life savings, into the post office believing he would ultimately become a partner but he worked long unsocial hours and was not rewarded.
- Furthermore, better unsocial hours patient care is surely likely when provided by dedicated night shift doctors instead of GPs dragged back out of bed after a day of surgeries and home visits?
- 2Causing annoyance and disapproval in others; antisocial: the unsocial behaviour of young teenagersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However they are adamant that they will not be ‘unfairly imposed upon to accept further abuse through property damage, theft and general unsocial behaviour’.
- Deputy Sen O Fearghail, who also heads the Cill Dara Housing Association, said in the CYMS on Friday, that unsocial behaviour among tenants would not be tolerated.
- ‘Gardaí have been called there on numerous occasions and there's a lot of unsocial behaviour going on,’ he said.
- 3Not seeking the company of others: mountain goats are relatively unsocialMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I like people, I'm just unsocial because of my hearing, not antisocial.
- Watching her 13-year-old daughter falter in her studies and become more and more unsocial has firmed Yang's decision to divorce.
- Through this isolation, people have become unsocial and full of apprehension about trusting or opening up to each other.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Any unsocially aggressive men will have to answer to brothel security or the police, of course.
- Im not interested in the dumb, slobby, burger-eating, beer-drinking unsocially aware girls.
- Here is Marx the future socialist, unsocially shunning his school fellows while his mental acrobatics charm Ludwig von Westphalen, a much older man of a much higher social position.