- 1Not able to be expressed in words: I felt an unspeakable tenderness towards herMás ejemplos en oraciones
- How she felt so unseen and out-of-place, like the silence that fills the void of unspeakable words.
- My sisters and I understood very little of the unspeakable reality he sought to describe.
- If this is so, then writing becomes a problematic activity. If the writer uses words connected to the world, then cannot express an unspeakable experience.
- 1.1Too bad or horrific to express in words: a piece of unspeakable abuseMás ejemplos en oraciones
dreadful, awful, appalling, horrific, horrifying, horrible, terrible, horrendous, atrocious, insufferable, abominable, abhorrent, repellent, repulsive, repugnant, revolting, sickening, frightful, fearful, shocking, hideous, ghastly, grim, dire, hateful, odious, loathsome, gruesome, monstrous, outrageous, heinous, deplorable, despicable, contemptible, execrable, vile, indescribable, indescribably bad/wicked/evil• rare egregious
- Please drop whatever you're doing and throw your weight behind the campaign to put a stop to these unspeakable abuses.
- Or were the crimes she committed so unspeakable as to be beyond forgiveness?
- The scale of destruction is unthinkable, and the horror is unspeakable.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I believe the silence was the result of the unspeakableness of what they had experienced and the belief that no one would understand them if they did try to convey it.
- It is this absence, this unspeakableness, through which sexuality is regulated.
- The language of "unspeakableness" has practical problems and theological ones.
- [as submodifier]: he was unspeakably cruelMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then they were held at Bagram and Kandahar, where their treatment was unspeakably harsh and cruel.
- While a relationship is breaking down, people can be unspeakably cruel to each other.
- To get the best vantage point we drove right to the top of the mountain - the Peshmerga front line. It was dark, unspeakably bleak and incredibly cold.