- Not having been sprayed, especially with pesticides or other chemicals: unsprayed organically grown fruitMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The sprayed orchards showed a significantly lower insect infestation and fruit damage compared to unsprayed orchards.
- In many unsprayed fields the weeds had outgrown the wheat.
- In New England, apples on about 95 percent of unsprayed trees are typically damaged by apple maggots.
Más definiciones de unsprayedDefinición de unsprayed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.