Definición de unstick en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ʌnˈstɪk/(unsticks, unsticking; past and past participle unstuck)
1 [with object] Cause to become no longer stuck together: Urquhart sat upright in the bed and unstuck a bleary eye
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Each of these scenarios illustrates people who are stuck and can be unstuck only by finding other people who have requisite knowledge and experience to move them to the next appropriate action.
- Before the class I had been stuck and yoga unstuck me.
- He tried to move left, right, back, but his shirt was stuck fast to the roots and moving forwards to unstick himself was impossible against the force of the water.
Pronunciación: /ˈʌnstɪk/[in singular] British informal Volver al principio
come (or get) unstuck
- informal 1.1 Fail completely: all their clever ideas came unstuckMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As an attacking golfer, he can come unstuck when he fails to play it safe.
- Anyone in any doubt about the importance of a good business plan should watch BBC2's Dragons' Den to get an idea of how a budding entrepreneur can come unstuck without one.
- They failed to convince against unfancied Ireland and Wales, before coming unstuck against England and South Africa and finally slumping to a record defeat to old rivals New Zealand.
Definición de unstick en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India