- Remove the stopper from (a bottle or other container): he unstoppered the jarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The fey queen took it, and when she unstoppered the bottle, a scent as of honey, beautiful as dew on roses, filled the airy chamber.
- He unstoppered the bottle, and froze, as the fumes from it hit him.
- She ignored the tension of his frame as she carefully unstoppered a water bottle and brought it to his lips.
Más definiciones de unstopperDefinición de unstopper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.