Definición de unstrained en inglés:
1Not forced or produced by effort: a lovely, warm unstrained smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All this in a country where many walk barefoot in winter, but their unstrained smiles reveal no discomfort.
- It should also be noted that the acoustics in these establishments are, I suspect, scientifically engineered to maximize the audibility of regular, unstrained conversations.
- Above all, however, they worked outdoors, painting young girls from the neighbourhood in unstrained naked poses.
2Not subjected to straining or stretching.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, many of the samples contain both strained and unstrained quartz suggesting that some of the strain was inherited from the source area.
- The deformation of the substratum due to the activity of the cell is measured using an optical flow-based algorithm that matches patterns of beads between the unstrained and strained fluorescent images.
- Small quartz grains are unstrained, and notable for the abundance of tiny fluid inclusions, some with vapour bubbles.
Palabras que riman con unstrainedingrained, self-contained, self-restrained, self-sustained, unascertained, unconstrained, undertrained, undrained, unexplained, unfeigned, unrestrained, unstained, unsustained, untrained
Definición de unstrained en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda