Definición de unstrained en inglés:
1Not forced or produced by effort: a lovely, warm unstrained smile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All this in a country where many walk barefoot in winter, but their unstrained smiles reveal no discomfort.
- It should also be noted that the acoustics in these establishments are, I suspect, scientifically engineered to maximize the audibility of regular, unstrained conversations.
- Above all, however, they worked outdoors, painting young girls from the neighbourhood in unstrained naked poses.
2Not subjected to straining or stretching.
- However, many of the samples contain both strained and unstrained quartz suggesting that some of the strain was inherited from the source area.
- The deformation of the substratum due to the activity of the cell is measured using an optical flow-based algorithm that matches patterns of beads between the unstrained and strained fluorescent images.
- Small quartz grains are unstrained, and notable for the abundance of tiny fluid inclusions, some with vapour bubbles.
Definición de unstrained en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan