verbo (unstraps, unstrapping, unstrapped)[with object]
- 1Undo the strap or straps of: she unstrapped the harnessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Patients were encouraged to perform mobilization of the involved ankle several times per day after unstrapping the two most distal straps.
- His gut got the best of him, so he unstrapped his short-barrel .357 Magnum revolver, and proceeded slowly.
- Unable to balance with the six-inch difference, I unstrapped both of my shoes and kicked them aside.
- 1.1Release (someone or something) by undoing straps: they unstrapped themselvesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Hi Brad,’ Kristin said to her husband absently as she unstrapped her children from their car seats.
- One fatal industrial accident at the port of Port-of-Spain last year, for instance, occurred when a worker unstrapped himself from his harness, then fell through a roof to his death.
- Phil managed to unstrap Clive and carry/drag him to safety in the grass past the left wing.
Más definiciones de unstrapDefinición de unstrap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.