Definición de unstring en inglés:
verbo (unstrings, unstringing; past and past participle unstrung)[with object]
2Remove or relax the string or strings of (a bow or musical instrument).
- Mark the location of the grip on the bowstring and unstring the bow.
- Because of this and other reasons, it is always a good idea to unstring any all-wood bow any time it is not required for use for more than an hour or so.
- Brock just rolled his shoulders and unstrung his bow, coiled the string and tucked between the oiled sheets of paper that usually held it, and tucked that into a pouch on his belt.
3Unnerve; upset: the small mishap unstrung her completely
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As secular identity becomes enervated, incoherent, and perplexed, as we grow tired and unstrung by self-doubt, hating them offers odd comfort.
- Movements by leaders and fighters during and after the air strikes indicated the militia was unstrung by the attack, he said.
- Terrorists act on this potential, and so unstring the entire fabric of life.
Definición de unstring en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia