- 1Without formal organization or structure: an unstructured interviewMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Her data gathering tools included a combination of structured and unstructured interviews and direction observations.
- Interviews can either be structured or unstructured.
- Taxonomies, used in conjunction with company ontologies, have proven to be a highly efficient structure for organizing structured and unstructured content.
- 2(Of a garment) made with little or no interfacing or other material which would give definition to its shape.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The pants are wide legged and the jacket is unstructured single breasted.
- Her fluid silhouettes, unstructured coats and openweave knitted tops intend to flatter the female form with key pieces defined in hand painted patterns.
- For a skirt or unstructured jacket, I would soak the fabric in the tub in cool water, and then hang it up to dry over the shower rail, without squeezing it out.
Más definiciones de unstructuredDefinición de unstructured en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.