Not laboured or artificial; natural: she had an unstudied grace in every step
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His flawless singing is accentuated by the unstudied gestures of a natural performer.
- Still, one can't underestimate the nuance in Coogan's performance, that sense of unstudied naturalism that couldn't have been coached.
- The art is made in shaky, unstudied pencil that disarms the sordid imagery, and the juvenile captions each picture faces are too wet with angst to be truly disturbing.
natural, unlaboured, easy, unaffected, unforced, uncontrived, unmannered, unstilted, unpretentious, without airs, artless, guileless, informal, casual, nonchalant, spontaneous, impromptu, ad lib;
Latin ad libitum
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I had nowhere near the poise and social grace of this girl, nor her sweetness and sense of humor, nor her unstudiedly cute hair and subtle makeup.
- It is all so simple, and so unstudiedly natural.
- The musical director was recently married and is not to be led astray by fans in awe of his unstudiedly casual onstage outfits.
Palabras que riman con unstudiedcold-blooded, hot-blooded, red-blooded, warm-blooded
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|stud¦ied
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda