Definición de unstudied en inglés:
Not laboured or artificial; natural: she had an unstudied grace in every step
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His flawless singing is accentuated by the unstudied gestures of a natural performer.
- Still, one can't underestimate the nuance in Coogan's performance, that sense of unstudied naturalism that couldn't have been coached.
- The art is made in shaky, unstudied pencil that disarms the sordid imagery, and the juvenile captions each picture faces are too wet with angst to be truly disturbing.
natural, unlaboured, easy, unaffected, unforced, uncontrived, unmannered, unstilted, unpretentious, without airs, artless, guileless, informal, casual, nonchalant, spontaneous, impromptu, ad lib;
- Example sentences
- I had nowhere near the poise and social grace of this girl, nor her sweetness and sense of humor, nor her unstudiedly cute hair and subtle makeup.
- It is all so simple, and so unstudiedly natural.
- The musical director was recently married and is not to be led astray by fans in awe of his unstudiedly casual onstage outfits.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia