- Not containing stuffing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Inside, the mounted menagerie includes a duck, a pheasant, a raccoon, a brown bear and a two-headed calf, who are kept company by three unstuffed but very old cats.
- The ballot boxes remained unstuffed and un-tampered-with.
- A stuffed turkey may be traditional, but it carries a slightly higher risk of incubating harmful bacteria than an unstuffed one; moist dressing in a warm cavity is bacteria's ideal growth environment.
Más definiciones de unstuffedDefinición de unstuffed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.