- Not elegant or stylish: that unstylish beardMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The unstylish cut and the unpleasant colors give way to a totally unattractive piece of clothing.
- All that mattered to them was my unstylish hair and my old-fashioned dresses and skirts.
- He disapproved of her hanging about the Abbey, opposed her wish to study in Paris, (he eventually relented) and was more concerned about the effect her unstylish appearance might have on suitors than to her prospects as an artist.
Más definiciones de unstylishDefinición de unstylish en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.