Definición de unswerving en inglés:
Not changing or becoming weaker; steady or constant: unswerving loyalty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So from this day forward, in accordance with his thesis, the human race will be unswerving in its dedication to fulfilling this end; all human efforts will henceforth be directed towards blowing up the sun.
- But the reserve's defenders were unswerving in their commitment to a greater cause: conserving the region's biodiversity for the benefit of mankind.
- The Green Party has demonstrated absolute support and has been unswerving in its commitment.
unwavering, unfaltering, unhesitating, unflinching, steadfast, unshakeable, undaunted, staunch, firm, resolute, stalwart, dedicated, committed, constant, single-minded, earnest;
stubborn, tenacious, bulldog, strong-minded, strong-willed, dogged, indefatigable, unyielding, unbending, immovable, unrelenting;
spirited, brave, bold, courageous, plucky, stout, stout-hearted, mettlesome, indomitable, strenuous, vigorous, gritty, stiff;
North American rock-ribbed
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- To remember those simple truths, and feel unswervingly confident in them, is almost enough for a protest.
- While such a sophisticated politician was well aware of the pitfalls involved in fiercely defending his policies and sticking unswervingly to his principles, with hindsight this decision can be seen as fatally flawed.
- The whole trade mess illustrates that sometimes the shrewdest political strategy is to unswervingly follow ideological principles.
Palabras que riman con unswervingIrving, serving
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda