- 1(Of a person or their skin) not tanned by exposure to the sun: she has a soft body tone and untanned skinMás ejemplos en oraciones
- While the rest of you may yearn for an even Bisto colour all over, I'm happy to sport that telltale white bracelet of untanned skin round my left wrist.
- Eight 1.5 cm 2 test sites on each subject's untanned, upper-back skin were irradiated with a TL - 01 UVB dose series (50, 70, 100, 140, 200, 280, 390 and 550 mJ / cm 2; 1.4 incremental factor).
- They previously noted that the edema response for hairless mice closely approximated the erythema reaction of untanned Caucasian human skin, with nearly identical action spectra.
- 2(Of animal skin) not converted into leather by tanning: untanned hidesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Other early materials were parchment, made from the untanned skins of sheep or goats and vellum, or fine parchment, made from calf-, kid-, and lambskin.
- This compares with shipments of feathers, for instance, valued at [pounds sterling] 135,453 over the same period, or of untanned cowhides priced at [pounds sterling] 3 million.
- The following offices in New Zealand have the ability to issue export certification for untanned hides of New Zealand origin.
Más definiciones de untannedDefinición de untanned en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.