Not having a hostile or frightening quality or manner: the nymphet image renders women safe, unthreatening, and biddable
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The bamboo reacted benignly, growing replacements in a most unthreatening manner and generally seeming to know its place.
- The people here did not form themselves into raging packs; they were individual creatures who spoke quietly and moved in a slow, unthreatening manner.
- The mission is to ‘bring art to the people in an unthreatening and seductive manner’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Conjure up for an instant, some moment or period in your life where you felt unthreatened, safe and relaxed.
- He'll feel more secure, unthreatened and unwary until the dog brothers can take him.
- As the country's - the world's - first Maori novelist, his place in New Zealand letters is unthreatened.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|threat¦en¦ing
Definición de unthreatening en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda