Not having been trained in a particular skill: self-styled doctors untrained in diagnosis to the untrained eye, the two products look remarkably similar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We sent in too few troops and those we sent were untrained and inexperienced.
- Last March, there was a near riot when unqualified and untrained staff were brought in.
- Women are more likely to be considered incompetent and untrained with firearms.
unskilled, untaught, non-technical, unschooled, untutored, unpractised, inexperienced, unequipped, unversed, uninformed, unacquainted;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Certainly, my thumbs seem innately untrainable to the gymnastics allowing the mobile generation to manipulate increasingly miniature keypads with ease.
- Beth, who comes from the bloodline of a former Derby winner, was written off as untrainable by her former owner and was barely approachable in the stables.
- There are so many untrainable people in key positions that have contributed to the present state of our country.
Palabras que riman con untrainedingrained, self-contained, self-restrained, self-sustained, unascertained, unconstrained, undertrained, undrained, unexplained, unfeigned, unrestrained, unstained, unstrained, unsustained
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|trained
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda