Definición de untrained en inglés:
Not having been trained in a particular skill: self-styled doctors untrained in diagnosis to the untrained eye, the two products look remarkably similar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We sent in too few troops and those we sent were untrained and inexperienced.
- Last March, there was a near riot when unqualified and untrained staff were brought in.
- Women are more likely to be considered incompetent and untrained with firearms.
unskilled, untaught, non-technical, unschooled, untutored, unpractised, inexperienced, unequipped, unversed, uninformed, unacquainted;
- Example sentences
- Certainly, my thumbs seem innately untrainable to the gymnastics allowing the mobile generation to manipulate increasingly miniature keypads with ease.
- Beth, who comes from the bloodline of a former Derby winner, was written off as untrainable by her former owner and was barely approachable in the stables.
- There are so many untrainable people in key positions that have contributed to the present state of our country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan