Not having been trained in a particular skill: self-styled doctors untrained in diagnosis to the untrained eye, the two products look remarkably similar
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We sent in too few troops and those we sent were untrained and inexperienced.
- Last March, there was a near riot when unqualified and untrained staff were brought in.
- Women are more likely to be considered incompetent and untrained with firearms.
unskilled, untaught, non-technical, unschooled, untutored, unpractised, inexperienced, unequipped, unversed, uninformed, unacquainted; unqualified, unlicensed, uncertificated, unchartered; incompetent, incapable, inexpert, ignorant, green, raw; amateur, non-professional, lay, dilettante
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Certainly, my thumbs seem innately untrainable to the gymnastics allowing the mobile generation to manipulate increasingly miniature keypads with ease.
- Beth, who comes from the bloodline of a former Derby winner, was written off as untrainable by her former owner and was barely approachable in the stables.
- There are so many untrainable people in key positions that have contributed to the present state of our country.