1(Of words or text) not having their sense expressed in another language: a nine-volume work, as yet untranslated from the Icelandic
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Between three and seven untranslated excerpts from contemporary texts, however, accompany each chapter.
- Each segment of the show is also introduced with a title screen sporting a colorful background and unreadable, untranslated text.
- In this book, the number of untranslated words is small, and in each case I think the clear context in which they are used will help the reader understand them.
2(Of a sequence of nucleotides in messenger RNA) not converted to the amino acid sequence of a protein or polypeptide during synthesis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For Zpr1 and the RING finger gene, protein coding sequence is shaded dark gray, and untranslated sequence is shaded light gray.
- The building block cost for mRNA includes the nucleotides for an untranslated region and a polyA tail with empirically observed lengths.
- However, because the untranslated sequences of the importin 1 and 2 transgenes differ by only 7 nucleotides, it is unlikely that they are differentially translated.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: un|trans|lated
Definición de untranslated en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda