- (Of a patient, disease, or other condition) for whom or which no medical care is available or possible.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The patient's condition was untreatable and he sought hospice support.
- Wisdom tooth removal is recommended if there is an otherwise untreatable disease, condition affecting the mouth, or extreme pain.
- The psychiatric evidence was that her medical condition was untreatable and that she would probably never have insight into/take responsibility for her murderous actions.
Más definiciones de untreatableDefinición de untreatable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.